Domestic and International Student Recruitment
Recruitment drives can include and not be limited to
1) Reaching out to
various avenues of student recruitment nationally and internationally through online and offline marketing programs &
lead generation. Conduct Roadshows and student recruitment drives annually in Canada and also in top International prospective
locations like India (New Delhi/Mumbai) and Middle East (Dubai/Abu Dhabi)
2) Form partnerships with various mid and small
size student recruitment Institutes & schools in major identified target markets.
3) Be the Main Point of contact
between prospective students and RCIC partner (Immigration consultant for International Flight Centre Inc) for student Visa
application. Be accountable for providing consultative student visa advisory services to prospective students for recruitment
and retention of Canadians & non-Canadians.
4) Assist the Director in day to day activities regarding student-Instructor
time rolls and assign to timely aircraft maintenance.
5) Be upto date with all Transport Canada requirements (especially
medicals ) & Visa requirements for Domestic & International Student Pilots
Master's Degree with 10 years of professional experience in Client relationship management.
• Minimum 5 years' experience
in International Visa Business
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to be flexible
in speaking and responding to questions from potential clients. Proven ability to convey appropriate and diplomatic responses
to questions under pressure.